Just posted an appeal for your ideas about apps we can build in Denver on local, regional and national data to support economic vitality and sustainable communities. Just to get the ideas floating, think of some of these questions:
- What app would make it easier for you to engage in local government and decision making?
- What app would help you connect to your neighbors and neighborhood organizations?
- What app would help you make important decisions about where to live in Denver?
- What app would help you start a business in a transit accessible neighborhood?
- What app would allow you to track your own carbon footprint?
- What else?
Head on over to Denver Code For Communities and submit your ideas there.